Chelsea Forum-sack the manager

jonmcity

From Chelsea forum: fuck me top of the league and they think this!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

From Chelsea forum: fuck me top of the league and they think this!!!

obviously cannot translate his message across to the players and this came across in our draw tonight. he one won title in 8 years at milan and he'd never managed outside of italy and if he was good he'd have come to the premierleague when he was younger. sorry am very drunk but tonight was a disgrace- where is our youth system? kakuta is too one footed for a professional football player and we didn't respect the carling cup. bruma made bramble-esque mistakes and ancelotti is clearly biased towards his contrymen (e.g. borini over sturrudge. who is borini anyway) where is our messi? we started a team with 11 internationals and they should not be drawing to blackburn. very underwhelmed by ancelotti so far, he doesn't ever take the pressure off the players in interviews like jose did or ferguson does and his substitions never have ANY impact. so far the players have done well to manage themselves thanks to jt and lampsy, but you can see that stevie clarke's defensive coaching was missing- wtf does ray wilkins do?once proud cfc captian now just a glorified bald translator!!

Every club has 'em. If you were to deliver exactly what they asked for to the letter, there would be something wrong with the full stop. They are Sun and Moon folk. Give 'em the Sun and the Moon, and they would come back for a few stars and additional planets, and a few meteors, and asteroids, and space labs, and finally, could they possibly have a bit of atmosphere!

It's like looking in to the future.

Despite what you may think, most of our fans will turn out like this guy. Look at United fans, their expectations are to win everything every year and don't give a moment's thought to FERGIE OUT banners if they don't.
This is because the fans had an expectation and the club failed to meet it.

Chelsea fans have forgotten their history as a top mid table club, and are now believing themselves capable of winning every trophy, and anything less is a failure. Again, a failure to meet the expectation that the fans sets.

It's already started here. A vast majority of this forum is already spouting HUGHES OUT because we are a few points off of 4th and in the Semi's of a Cup. Think about that, it's City, a few points off of 4th, in the semis. Forget everything else and concentrate your minds on that. We're aren't looking at relegation or mid table mediocrity for once. Three years ago, I would have cut my dick off to be in this position, yet most of you still whinge about it.

This is why all clubs hate us. It isn't jealousy, it's for the exact reason why everybody is slagging this guy. "How the fuck can THEY complain?", "What gives THEM the right to trophies all of a sudden?", "They have forgotten when they were shit, arrogant bastards".

We are no better than Chelsea fans, and worse than rags. Rags actually have achievement to back up arrogance, we have money and potential, which in realistic terms boils down to fuck all.

I guarantee that the Hughes Out will start if we fail to beat Chelsea. Just read them words back to yourself and realise how fucking ridiculous this all is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.