Chelsea (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Mendy my MOM, he gave chelsea a false hope that they can beat us in CL final. Genius !

What I don't get is that purple patch Cancelo had a few months ago he genuinely looked class. Fast forward to this last couple of months and you wonder where that player has gone, all his play has gone and never impresses now
I know what you mean. Looked like he was in the process of revolutionising that position for us a la Dani Alves. Walker now clearly first choice again. Seemed to coincide with the last international break.

Having had the daft idea of watching it again, I had to give it to Ake. Over the full length of the game he was half decent. Play an half decent player in a poor team they look as bad as the rest!!

Neville again scapegoating, making those who are easily coerced into group thinking.

He had a real go at Ake, who was having an excellent game prior to James then raiding at Mendy, subsequently pulling Ake across to try and cover.

Neville is the worst kind of pundit, one who thinks he knows it all and forgets what he said only ten minutes prior.

Neville again scapegoating, making those who are easily coerced into group thinking.

He had a real go at Ake, who was having an excellent game prior to James then raiding at Mendy, subsequently pulling Ake across to try and cover.

Neville is the worst kind of pundit, one who thinks he knows it all and forgets what he said only ten minutes prior.
Gary Neville is a ****.
always has been. Always will be.
****. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.