Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Guarantee they won't play anything like that against the Dippers,which will be their real cup final .

I think i must be too easily pleased because I don’t get the negative comments. We dominated the game and the players ran their socks off.
No team can win all the time.
Except bloody Dips n Arses it seems ATM!!

Every counter attack is dangerous

Lets hope Pep will sort the team out, we can't face Madrid like that

I don't put much faith in this xG guff. The only stat that really matters is the one in the top left corner of the screen. However...... No player this season has had a higher xG, and fail to score, than the lanky bloke this evening. On another day, we win that game 3-1.

He was like Sibierski out there tonight!

Hope it fires him up for the next league games.

Sky concentrating on the Chelsea missed chances but two of them were borderline offside and would have gone to VAR if they had scored , so its pie in the sky negativity as usual and from the usual suspects.
Look at the post match pundits , Dalglish's daughter , Dipper , Spit , Dipper and Sturridge Dipper , we have Micah who is a level headed pundit who can deal with his allegiances , Dipper fans watching this will actually be believing the shite that is spouted and will be dreaming of a title win.
Dream on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.