Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

At about the midway point in the second half I remember thinking to myself: "I don't remember seeing Stones or Laporte touching the ball this half."

At about the midway point in the second half I remember thinking to myself: "I don't remember seeing Stones or Laporte touching the ball this half."
True, but we look a lot better with this, our best, centre back pairing IMO

The good thing is with those two we have learnt that when our other options are being marked these two can move the ball comfortably into midfield and then making the killer pass. A joy to watch

Reactions: mac
Superb rant, absolutely hilarious. His eyeballs were nearly popping out of his head.

Ha ha ha!!!! Absolutely brilliant! Has anyone checked on him, is he still alive after that lol?? He wouldn't have survived one season supporting us I n the bad old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.