Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

One thing no one can deny about this team - they certainly turn up tooled up for the ‘big games’.

If we stopped being ridiculous against the smaller teams we could quite conceivably go unbeaten all season

Last edited:
its been said before, the only thing that can beat us is us.

Complacency and not running about enough is our only enemy.

The chumps league refs may prove me wrong but if we start with energy and focus I cant see any team beating us.

This just feels like our year for a huge trophy haul with Pep and his team comfortable with tactics and with each other; and with a couple of them entering their twilight years they may feel this is the their last chance to win with this club. The blend of youth and experience plus the development of Raheem, Berni and Leroy gives us so much energy.

Lovely feeling for a Monday morning.

Home record against the rest of the current "big six" since Pep took over:

16/17
Chelsea - lost 3-1
Arsenal - won 2-1
Tottenham - drew 2-2
Liverpool - drew 1-1
Man United - drew 0-0

17/18
Liverpool - won 5-0
Arsenal - won 3-1
Tottenham - won 4-1
Chelsea - won 1-0
Man United - lost 3-2

18/19
Man United - won 3-1
Liverpool - won 2-1
Arsenal - won 3-1
Chelsea - won 6-0
Tottenham - ?

14 games, 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats. Amazing record.

ac880e96f5e80e68eb18ccdd51df96c4.jpg
Need a gif of this.

I thought Chelsea looked ok in parts yesterday. I have watched us leather team that didn't leave their own half but Chelsea did have a few shots

They remind me of us in Guardiola's first season, they are trying to do something but they just haven't got enough good payers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.