Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

We have all got giddy after reaching the CL final, players, staff and fans. We now need to get back to being professional because Chelsea have the hoodoo over us at the moment and that isn't a good sign.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword, that's our Pep.

We will win the league and we'll have a fucking good chance of picking up the CL too, I don't think Chelsea have any idea what's coming on the 29th.
I don't think Tuchel is that stupid.

He'll know Pep has fielded a weakened team during our last two outings against them.

Tuchel will be preparing to face a much tougher opposition in the final and unfortunately for us he's already beat us on both occasions in the build up.

I hope so....

My fear for the CL is their pace and effectiveness on the break...and Kante, plus our inability to finish off chances that we create. If we were to lose that would be the story - missed chances and them scoring on break aways.
Our proper 11 does allow us to control the game a lot more than today however.
What today also shows is that there are number in the squad whether it be at the moment or permanenly are not good enough...Mendy, Ake, Sterling Torres being the main ones. (id like to see Ake however in a much stronger line up however)
I honestly think the issue is we have our strongest eleven and we can switch three or four players and not miss a beat (Laporte for Stones for example) but when we switch seven or eight (or nine like today) we struggle.

I completely understand the need for rotation. What I struggle with is why did we rotate today. If we win we can rest all our key players for the rest of the season and we dont play again for 6 days. if anyone gets injured we have three weeks to get them fit again.

i know we only need a maximum of three points from three games but now the players are feeling pressure that is probably unnecessary.

Why is it people always bring up hindsight? If you look at that penalty today Mendy didn't even do a dive. He just sort of flopped to the floor. Aguero puts that near the corner where a decent penalty should go, he scores. It's as simple as that. Goldfish or logic not required.

Oh my god that's hilarious. That's as daft as saying fuck me the keeper saved it to the right. If only he had put it to the left he would have scored.

Right, so your opinion is 'if' we lose the final it'll be because Pep 'tinkered'?
So you can see into the future?
'If' Pep wins the final you coming back on to say you were talking bollocks?
My opinion is what I wrote. It doesn't need disecting. Pep has a habit of tinkering in big games. That is why I have the opinion I do. If Pep wins the final he has not tinkered as usual and dropped a bollock has he. Today was an absolute piss take and was a typical Pep brain fart. Big game, Pep tinkering, we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.