Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

hahah multi dimensional is still inside laporte’s back pocket.
Fucking bernie can defend even when he’s is fast a asleep.

haha, both clueless idiots. City by far the better side today, only one side came to play football.
The thing that really gets my goat here is the way the panel set themselves a position on a topic/agenda and they ALL stick with it. Where is the debate? I wouldn’t even say they all end up looking stupid 6 years later, KDB hit the ground running and has made they look like a couple of plums immediately.

Chelsea are a disgrace, don't want the ball because they can't do anything with it, just relied on counter attack despite all that money they spend. Comfortable but narrow win.

City were the better side and deserved to win. I thought Chelsea were a bit disappointing considering they are the team in second place who are supposedly challenging for the title. I don't think they gave it much of a go today. Tuchel's tactics seemed to be for them to put 10 players behind the ball then hoof it up to the big lad upfront. It was a bit like watching Burnley.

I thought we played well though and I enjoyed the game today.

Palace are still the most impressive team to visit Eastlands this season (on the day). They were "defensive" but tactically had an impressive plan and worked hard till the end. That was like an expensive Burnley. Shite.

We, on the other hand, were excellent to a man. The perfect Pep's City 2.0 performance. I love Raz when his confidence is up. Kev and Bernie seemed to be everywhere. Rodri was always happy to take the ball and seemed to be everywhere without breaking into a sprint. Cancelo's passes were outrageous at times. Laporte and Stones comfortable with counters and even better bringing the ball out. Good stuff. Not many ways to beat us anymore, much to the annoyance of the media and the rest of the league. Let's hope we get that CL monkey off our back sooner rather than later to shut up the clowns and their balloons and there won't be many jibes left to give.

Didn't expect such negative football from a Chelsea side full of world class talent. Just goes to show the respect we have gained as a formidable force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.