Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Chelsea several times this season and have been nothing but impressed, it should be a very good game and as a lot of people say goodto have a 'nice' game, Frank only played for us a short time but he was superb and will get a great reception.

true if you have to give them a rating

but what pep said is spot on, just take the officials out of the game and start taking your chances, that way they can do nothing about the result ?? this season we have been wasteful in front of goal and only once did we turn in a good score vs watford and that is why we are struggling with the system and VAR, even the liverpool game if we took our chances we would be taking some points home and a different picture

chelsea will fancy it this weekend and will open up and city/pep will be happy at the spaces, and if KDB turns up then if i was aguero jesus sterling i would be looking to taking home the match ball

Don't be too sure they've got some good young lads playing for them, who could run our defence ragged

true if you have to give them a rating

but what pep said is spot on, just take the officials out of the game and start taking your chances, that way they can do nothing about the result ?? this season we have been wasteful in front of goal and only once did we turn in a good score vs watford and that is why we are struggling with the system and VAR, even the liverpool game if we took our chances we would be taking some points home and a different picture

chelsea will fancy it this weekend and will open up and city/pep will be happy at the spaces, and if KDB turns up then if i was aguero jesus sterling i would be looking to taking home the match ball
I disagree. Every team misses chances. Not every team gets screwed over by bent officials

I disagree. Every team misses chances. Not every team gets screwed over by bent officials
We don't get screwed over every week mate, we never got screwed over at Norwich yet lost, we never got screwed over vs wolves at home yet lost, we can't always blame the officials and VAR we sometimes have to look at ourselves

yes every team miss chances but city create in most game over 20 and the percentage low that is the key, in the away game to Norwich city is my resting case and that must be a nightmare for pep, if we took just 2 more of them chances in that game then we get something out of the game, so there has to be a point to what says about take more of the chances we create

in the 100 points season we just scored more of the chance we created and it took the control away from the officials, they could do nothing really when we are 3.0 up or more, yes the officials now have VAR ?? but again out score the other team or kill them off to a point they have to defend just to keep the score down that's pep game plan

Don't be too sure they've got some good young lads playing for them, who could run our defence ragged

yep
i said in a earlier post that they have good young players and will be a danger to our back line, but having home advantage and something to prove city should have enough because chelsea will not come and defend and park the bus, so a open game and spaces is made of KDB, and if we don't make silly mistakes at the back then city have firepower to hurt anybody, even the so called best team in england liverpool knew they was lucky and playing city at just the right time, even with a injury hit squad to pick from and if we took a couple of our the game and result would have been different

a strikers dream when KDB is on fire and a open game any striker would be eyeing up goals and the match ball

Just thankful we are back to decent football instead of having to watch the dross that is international football (well England anyway) - just cant get into watching them.

Think it will . be a decent open game aginast chelsea....they have a decent young team who will certainly cause us problems but we also should be able to get at them. Will be good to see Lampard back at the Ethiad - hope he gets a decent reception from the fans as he deserves it.

Any update on Ederson's fitness? Chelsea will be a big test and despite our defensive defiencies our profligacy in front of goal is a slight concern and we need to rectify this on Saturday . At least Chelsea won't park the bus so it should be an open game which will suit us.

Well, apart from spelling Gundogan wrong and playing the wide midfielders and forwards on their wrong sides...
not mention how fast we will give up midfield ground and defend too deep on their possession, as well as maybe giving up a penalty from two makeshift centerbacks at the same time, as fernie has done it already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.