Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this hard done to by officials line? Yes we should have had a penalty at anfield, and yes our goal vs Tottenham at home should have stood, but the losses to wolves and Norwich were not the officials fault but our own, but I guess it is easier to blame them than to blame the players or the manager
Tell me about the good things var has done for us, just one, in any CL or PL game?

Tell me about the good things var has done for us, just one, in any CL or PL game?
CL Q/F at Spurs. Pen which we missed.

Spurs and Liverpool games cost us this season, but the Liverpool game would have gone exactly the same way without VAR. I don't like VAR but I can't say decisions have been any harsher on City than they were before.

I don't get this hard done to by officials line? Yes we should have had a penalty at anfield, and yes our goal vs Tottenham at home should have stood, but the losses to wolves and Norwich were not the officials fault but our own, but I guess it is easier to blame them than to blame the players or the manager

With proper ref'ing, we win the game at Anfield and against Spurs and the gap is 1pt. Not to mention all the soft penalties the Scousers of had. I can't work out if you are deliberately thick or you just don't watch the games

Spurs and Liverpool games cost us this season, but the Liverpool game would have gone exactly the same way without VAR. I don't like VAR but I can't say decisions have been any harsher on City than they were before.

It was bent ref'ing, which VAR didnt over-turn as it was also bent.

With proper ref'ing, we win the game at Anfield and against Spurs and the gap is 1pt. Not to mention all the soft penalties the Scousers of had. I can't work out if you are deliberately thick or you just don't watch the games
I watch the games I was at the spurs game and the games you mentioned I just said we were screwed over, so how is it me being thick,.I said the other 2 games we lost to 1 average team and 1 really shit team was not the officials fault, but it seems to me some on here have to look for a reason when we loose

I don’t care who plays as long as they give 100%, the fans give 100% LOUD noise and the referee & the other officials give us a true and properly officiated game! Ruin it again refs and by heck I’ll be over that little fence faster than you can say cheating so and sos!!! (Well I would if I was 20 (ok 50) years younger) :-)

However I will yell at them &, if they cheat us, I will go to the other end of my row at the finish (don’t worry it will be empty after early leavers go) and hurl my form of abuse at them!!!!

And I had you down as a mild person, EB! You sound like the kind of hooligan I had to be careful about in the seventies and eighties…

It was a pen, which from memory the ref gave, rather than var? Plus it was a pen wasn’t it?

And I had you down as a mild person, EB! You sound like the kind of hooligan I had to be careful about in the seventies and eighties…

Aha, @Lovebitesandeveryfing you don’t know my form of abuse though......... I’m not really sure they’d think of it as abuse, “you’re worse than Clattenburg”, “you stupid so and so”, “would you like to borrow my glasses”. There are times when my lack of swearing ability really inhibits me and holds me back! :-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.