Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling KDB will run the show against Chelsea. He hasn't been at his best for us yet this season, but 2 has been on fire for Belgium. I think it is his time for City now.

I don't get this hard done to by officials line? Yes we should have had a penalty at anfield, and yes our goal vs Tottenham at home should have stood, but the losses to wolves and Norwich were not the officials fault but our own, but I guess it is easier to blame them than to blame the players or the manager

You are quite correct about Wolves and Norwich of course but I have been to every home game so far this season and we do get refereed differently to other teams and it is this frustration that is so annoying. Mr Mason was a prime example of that. It is frustrating to go every week and watch our team play fantastic football only for it to be ruined by poor officiating. I don’t look forward to games any more. Teams come to us, park the bus, kick us off the park and refs ignore their misdemeanours but book ours. And don’t get me started on VAR - which I was in favour of.

Your memory isn't very good then. VAR gave it. It was not a penalty in my opinion.
Have a look at our possession stats v the opposition, and the free kicks and yellow cards, for and against, statistically always the wrong way round. Then look at time wasting v City and no action taken in terms of refs hurrying up or booking, and compare the first time we do it. Completely different treatment. Has been for years. To be fair it was ok when we were shit. So either it’s because we are Arab owned, or because we crashed the sky 4, or because we don’t fit the model of mass dipper and scum fan base, but something changed. Even just look at the lack of reviews of TAA handball and Salad offside v dippers, where were the 4 minute reviews? When were you legally able to score with your elbow?

Must win. Should be a good game to get our team spirit up and show the premier league what we can do. i hope the atmosphere is good

You are quite correct about Wolves and Norwich of course but I have been to every home game so far this season and we do get refereed differently to other teams and it is this frustration that is so annoying. Mr Mason was a prime example of that. It is frustrating to go every week and watch our team play fantastic football only for it to be ruined by poor officiating. I don’t look forward to games any more. Teams come to us, park the bus, kick us off the park and refs ignore their misdemeanours but book ours. And don’t get me started on VAR - which I was in favour of.

The most telling Mason decision, the keepers handball. Mason took hold of the ball and the keeper had stood still, so the free kick should have been right there. Mason walked four steps further away from the goal. I checked the distances when I got home. He then marked out six paces for the defensive wall.

Incompetence or cheating , who knows

Would like this against Chelsea:

Ederson
Cancelo - Stones - Rodri - Angeliño
Dinho
KDB - Foden
Sterling - Aguero - Jesus​

Of course, it will actually be:

Bravo
Walker - Stones - Otamendi - Mendy
Dinho
KDB - Silva
Bernardo - Aguero - Sterling​

Would like this against Chelsea:

Ederson
Cancelo - Stones - Rodri - Angeliño
Dinho
KDB - Foden
Sterling - Aguero - Jesus​

Of course, it will actually be:

Bravo
Walker - Stones - Otamendi - Mendy
Dinho
KDB - Silva
Bernardo - Aguero - Sterling​
Think we'll get a points deduction if Bernardo plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.