Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this could be a high-scoring game in which we come out on top barring any odd VAR interferences.

Obvioudly Gundogan will start despite his apparent inability to play football, but I’d go with the below:

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dinho Angelino
Rodri
KDB D Silva/Foden
Mahrez Agüero Sterling​
Odd? The only odd thing about VAR would be it ruling in our favour

What’s fucking weird is your constant fucking posting that City are going to lose. Fucking weird, fucking childish and frankly fucking boring
It’s my opinion? Fucking fuckity fuck fuck. If it irritates you that much, there’s a few numbers you can call to help you through it

It’s my opinion? Fucking fuckity fuck fuck. If it irritates you that much, there’s a few numbers you can call to help you through it
So it’s your “opinion” that City are going to lose every game? Does Tiny relate to your IQ, your knowledge of football, or your school shorts?

So it’s your “opinion” that City are going to lose every game? Does Tiny relate to your IQ, your knowledge of football, or your school shorts?
Yes.

And none of those pal. But I appreciate your interest. Have a great weekend buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.