Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge for the cup defeat .

Side will be keen and we have a days extra rest and Chelsea will be deflated if they lose to Real.

I’d play as close to that lineup as possibly Pep can. Allowing for tiredness. Maybe bringing Rodri in for Fern.
Lay down a marker.
Show that the FA Cup was an anomaly and put doubt in their heads for the CL final, shout they get there.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

KDB*
Rodri
Bernardo*

Torres
Aguero*
Sterling

*SUBS: Gundo/Foden/Jesus

Winning the league this weekend doesn't matter. We'll win it anyway, BUT if Chelsea beats Madrid, I'd go with our main XI:

- To show them we can beat them when we go with our best squad, and that'll be the result at the CL final. It gives us an edge mentally(even more if we beat them comfortably), and even better we'll celebrate the PL title in their faces.
- If we beat them, Chelsea needs to go full strength for the next 3 weeks against Leicester (PL and FA Cup final), Arsenal and Aston Villa(away) to secure their CL spot. Those are really difficult matches, so we will have the edge physically.

If Madrid beats Chelsea, then I don't care, rotate those who are physically tired.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Gundo
Bernardo
Torres
Jesus
Sterling

Well, I think it's very important psychologically to beat this lot, and show that the semi-final no-show was an aberration that simply doesn't represent what we're about these days. Pep will rotate — obviously — but even a defence with Cancelo, Ake, Laporte and an attack with Kun, Jesus and Raheem is rather good, isn't it?

The alty fan is the ref.
I still remember the game against Chelsea when conte was their manager.
Nothing will ever convince me that he didn't purposely cheat in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.