Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we will win this game purely because I believe it to be fate that we will seal the title at the next game away to Newcastle (I have thought this for some time). With colin Bell recently passing away it would be very fitting and football at times has a habit of these kind of stories

Ederson; Cancelo Dias Laporte Ake; Rodri Bernardo Gundo; Sterling Aguero Foden. Let’s win the league and make it a memorable week

Go strong and try and get it won, then he can rest and rotate as much as he wants before final

With the Everton game can’t see Pep playing/risking many of the first team with a Champs league final a week later. That day will all be about Aguero and his last game at the Etihad.
He *might* start and captain the side,but as much as it is about Kun,we need that rhythm going into the final just 6 days later,and Everton provides a decent game to do that..Pep already has an idea of what his XI will be in the final and think that will be the game he'll want to build up most,if not all,of them players' fitness and sharpness with..A delicate balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.