Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep may play a team close to his CL lineup in the hope Tuchel does likewise (with them needing to keep winning to secure top 4) it will be better for him to understand in further detail the challenges we will face defensively against their counter attack, pace and shape upfront and similarly the difficulties our ballers will face in trying to breakdown their improved defence. That experience will be more valuable to Pep than Tuchel because he’s the greatest manager that’s ever lived ......Cmon City...

Pep may play a team close to his CL lineup in the hope Tuchel does likewise (with them needing to keep winning to secure top 4) it will be better for him to understand in further detail the challenges we will face defensively against their counter attack, pace and shape upfront and similarly the difficulties our ballers will face in trying to breakdown their improved defence. That experience will be more valuable to Pep than Tuchel because he’s the greatest manager that’s ever lived ......Cmon City...
Love that, come on you blue boys, let’s wrap this title up !

I mean WhoTF wants us to play a weakened side on Saturday and not experience the thrill of winning the title, celebrating it (by getting bladdered or whatever Saturday night) and then feeling over the (blue)moon next week?
All this talk of not showing our strongest hand to Tuchel is just arrogant and conceited overthinking.
Chelsea will no doubt play their strongest side ( they have to) so let's do likewise, always remembering we have had an extra day's rest!
Put it to bed asap and then focus 100% on May 29.

I mean WhoTF wants us to play a weakened side on Saturday and not experience the thrill of winning the title, celebrating it (by getting bladdered or whatever Saturday night) and then feeling over the (blue)moon next week?
All this talk of not showing our strongest hand to Tuchel is just arrogant and conceited overthinking.
Chelsea will no doubt play their strongest side ( they have to) so let's do likewise, always remembering we have had an extra day's rest!
You call it overthinking; I’d just call it thinking.

Agree about it being best to go with best side for reasons you state.
Also for confidence - don’t want to lose twice to them before final.
But biggest incentive for me is 3 points would put them back in a fight with the rest and less comfortable over the last few weeks’ when we can relax and be fresh

Agree about it being best to go with best side for reasons you state.
Also for confidence - don’t want to lose twice to them before final.
But biggest incentive for me is 3 points would put them back in a fight with the rest and less comfortable over the last few weeks’ when we can relax and be fresh
Mate, it wouldn’t affect confidence if we were playing a completely different team. It would if we played our PSG team and lost though, which is a risk after they all played a draining game midweek.
All those other players, for the sake of not just fitness, but also for squad morale, need to be put in and given their chance to play a key role in this historic season by clinching the title for us. I wanna see all those lads from last Saturday starting this weekend too.

Mate, it wouldn’t affect confidence if we were playing a completely different team. It would if we played our PSG team and lost though, which is a risk after they all played a draining game midweek.
All those other players, for the sake of not just fitness, but also for squad morale, need to be put in and given their chance to play a key role in this historic season by clinching the title for us. I wanna see all those lads from last Saturday starting this weekend too.
No room for sentiment. Play the strongest team and get the title won this weekend. Once achieved then rotate.

No room for sentiment. Play the strongest team and get the title won this weekend. Once achieved then rotate.
Calling it sentiment demeans it; they are all valued members of our squad; it’s smart management; we’ve got 4 games to get a win ffs, 3 of which are not against our CL final opponents, and aren’t 4 evenings after our semi final.
I also want to play them for the reason to keep their players and manager from getting 90 mins first hand up close experience of how it feels to play our CL final line up.

The pressure is all on Chelski on Saturday they cannot afford any slip-ups , they have to play their strongest team and they have to win , if we get beat we have three more goes at more title glory. They may have improved under Tuchel but its the same personnel we battered at Stamford Bridge , its going to be a tight low scoring game but i dont think they are good enough to get past the best defence in europe. 1-0 to God's own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.