Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match day!!!
Dog has been taken for a walk, Mrs is still bed, coffee for me now then mooch into town for a spoons breakfast then walk to the ground.

COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYY

Right boys and girls, today is the day we show the world who really is the best team in Europe.
Let’s get behind the lads from start to finish - let them sing “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” every 30 seconds!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND
We’ll smash these annoying fuckers today.
3-0
Come on you beautiful blue bastards!!!!!!!

Well we've established that I obviously disagree with that. No fanbase is exactly the same, the culture and traditions is different in each one, but the knuckleheads levels is the same.
Somehow I don't see Chelsea football fans embracing a former German paratrooper or idolising Uwe Rosler's Granddad.

Ive got a warm tingly feeling in my balls that we’ll smash these today.
one of those days that we turn up and do the biz. Like the recent derby.
Im going for a controlled, dominant 3-0 win.
A vintage KDB display and a goal for the stockport iniesta

Be interesting the team just because of pep saying we have a couple more Covid players out.

Plus the ones who are back who have just got over Covid we don’t know how it’s has effected them.

I rearly fancy us today lookin forward to it ,lets not forget mendys in africa cup of nations for them,which is a huge loss,come on the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.