Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Live on BT Sport (UK) - I wish it wasn't. Kick off @ 12:30 (GMT).

A full weeks rest before this one, which is great as it looks like the squad needs it. Not worth writing too much in advance as we haven't got a clue what's going to happen over the next week.

Chelsea play twice before then; Chesterfield (H) - Sat 8th Jan and Spurs (A) - Wed 12th Jan.

We currently sit 10 points clear of Chelsea. Win this and it would do damage to the hopes of our title challengers.

Absentee's v Swindon
Pep
Ederson
Stones
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Foden
Grealish
Sterling
Mahrez (AFCON)

No idea who has covid and who is just injured.

- Those who tested positive on Jan 4th or before will be fine as long as they are asymptomatic and double jabbed, as that is 10 days done (no training though).
- Those that aren't double jabbed will only be available if they were positive on or before Jan 1st, as that is 14 days.
- Those that are positive between Jan 4th and Jan 7th, will need to test negative twice on day 6 & 7 or day 7 & 8 or day 8 & 9, depending on when they tested positive. When you test negative seems to differ case to case (Day 12 & 13 for me!).

We have 18 outfield players and 3 goalkeepers. Unless the league cup game versus Wycombe counts? In which case add Egan-Riley, Burns, Mbete, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Mcatee (did play some PL minutes so may count anyway). Just remembered Delap played last year too.

Mahrez away makes it 17 outfield. The youth make it 24 players. We need 13 outfield players.

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 21.59.26.png
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 21.58.59.png

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 21.59.10.png

Last edited:
The status of covid cases will determine the outcome of the match. I hope we get the full squad for the game.

Here’s my starting line up
178407251647475a97c5b33a7a1941f6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.