Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you expect us to be as ‘front foot’ as usual, or are you speculating we might ‘sit back’ a bit & play the safer percentages, cos a draw would be ok for us?
That’s not what I think we’ll do, but I can see an argument for it.
Expect us to play our normal possession game , but Chelski cannot play like Wolves or all the other teams that come to the Etihad , they have to win , which means they will be vulnerable.

Don't usually like players being targeted — don't hold with it, at all — but I hope somebody's informally taken out a contract on Rudiger. It's not just the CL final. He is a deeply dirty player.
For a team that's had oodles of talent over the years, they certainly like to have their resident hit man. Think of Costa.

Don't usually like players being targeted — don't hold with it, at all — but I hope somebody's informally taken out a contract on Rudiger. It's not just the CL final. He is a deeply dirty player.
For a team that's had oodles of talent over the years, they certainly like to have their resident hit man. Think of Costa.
Him & Robertson are the snidest cunts going at the mo.

Rudiger is a nasty piece of work, he will get his come uppence one day, but main priority is the 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.