Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for this. Really put our stamp on the title defence here.
Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Rodri Gundogan
Jesus KDB Foden
Bernardo

Don't usually like players being targeted — don't hold with it, at all — but I hope somebody's informally taken out a contract on Rudiger. It's not just the CL final. He is a deeply dirty player.
For a team that's had oodles of talent over the years, they certainly like to have their resident hit man. Think of Costa.
Lets be fair not many liked having to face NDJ and the great Gaz Baz. Apart from Dinho we don't have that in our style to be fare, so lets just smash the chavs :-)

Lets be fair not many liked having to face NDJ and the great Gaz Baz. Apart from Dinho we don't have that in our style to be fare, so lets just smash the chavs :-)

Fern does niggly, tactical fouls, and he’s very good at it. Never seen him smash someone in the face, or whack his elbow into the back of someone’s head. Gazbaz, fairly comparable. NDJ, different case entirely. He was a bruiser, who could really mix it. His foul on Iniesta was, possibly, the worst I’ve seen in a major World Cup game. He should definitely have walked. i think Webb didn’t want to be the first referee ever to show a red in a WC final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.