Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM and POTM both bagged today. What could possibly go wrong tomorrow ?

Guardiola has a 90% win rate in the months after he wins the award.

6/10 times we've won every single game (including December 2021 after he won MOTM for November)

Absolutely. That was thankfully a bit before my time, but you're right, that was shameful time in the history of our fambase. Apart from pockets of knuckleheads, which all fanbases have these days, I don't think we're any different than City or other clubs.
Stop telling us that City fans are no different to chelsea fans, we are a very different fan base to you

10 years from now we will still have the same handful of posters making the exact same points about Peps supposedly overthinking of the CL whenever we’re about to face Chelsea.
Surely you must be bored to tears repeating yourselves so often?

10 years from now we will still have the same handful of posters making the exact same points about Peps supposedly overthinking of the CL whenever we’re about to face Chelsea.
Surely you must be bored to tears repeating yourselves so often?
Everyone has a different form of entertainment. They are just enjoying themselves.

Eddy-Steffen
Dias-Bernardo
Bernardo-Cancelo
Bernardo-Dias
İlkay-Bernardo

Worst covid combinations.

Lukaku vs Ake doesn't fill me with confidence. Hopefully he's up for it if Laporte is indeed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.