Chelsea home game. all in here.

edtheblue

My mate is away for game(he's not on bluemoon)so his ticket for game is for sale,south stand block 219,£50

Now gone

Chelsea 1 x adult for sale

just found out i have to work, £50 buyer to either pay paypal or bank transfer on receipt i will post card as i'm in blackpool or i can meet at stoke game and hand you the card
block 110 standing section next to away fans, if you need a reference on me your welcome to check with any of the mods, been on here for ten years

PMs please

sold

Re: Chelsea 1 x adult for sale

1 seat next to my own (my friend cant go) near halfway line, middle tier block 204. East Stand. The seat is Next to the rope separating hospitality seating. Excellent view £50 for Chelsea home game. Please message me.

I fly to Ibiza on Monday so I'll be away for the Chelsea game. 1 upgraded adult spare for the Chelsea game at home. Less than FV as I need a quick sale before I go. Message me. Ticket is in the south stand level one 117. Next to the away fans. Great atmosphere. Reasonable offers accepted. PM me

m56hale said:
1 seat next to my own (my friend cant go) near halfway line, middle tier block 204. East Stand. The seat is Next to the rope separating hospitality seating. Excellent view £60 for Chelsea home game. Please message me.

If sixty is more than face value you shouldn't be on here.

johnnytapia said:
m56hale said:
1 seat next to my own (my friend cant go) near halfway line, middle tier block 204. East Stand. The seat is Next to the rope separating hospitality seating. Excellent view £60 for Chelsea home game. Please message me.

If sixty is more than face value you shouldn't be on here.

£57 plus £3 booking and meeting up fee, you wouldnt really haggle for the 3 quid would you, then again i bet you would, why don't you grass him up to the mods then you can sleep tonight

Re: Chelsea home game

Looking for two together for this game.
My ST is for the South stand block 211 so can pay for two or pay for one and swap the other for mine.
Thanks.

Chelsea 1 Spare For Sale Block 109 Row W *SOLD*

Have one spare for Chelsea, mate cant make it.

Block 109 Row W.

Meet at entrance K as will need the ticket back once in the ground.

£50

pm me.

GONE

Re: Chelsea 1 Spare For Sale Block 109 Row W

looking for 2 tickets together for this game. PM me cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.