chelsea make kaka bid

deco said:
73.5 million and we are the football killers.

We should go public and say to Milan we will give you double to what chelsea offer as we flex our chest!

Good luck to them I say, dealing with that club (AC) is like nailing jelly to a wall. The reason they are not making obscene bids is that they are a top four club and thats ok.

I'm prayin we're just biding our time and waiting to see everyone elses hand before we steal him right at the death, we offered over £30 million more than that, we can do it again!!!

Rammyblues said:
Good luck to them I say, dealing with that club (AC) is like nailing jelly to a wall. The reason they are not making obscene bids is that they are a top four club and thats ok.
Naah, Ancelotti is the Chelsea boss now.

I really cant believe we are standing about watching this happen.

All I can think of is either we never want to deal with the Milan scum again or we got someone "better" lined up...

Doesnt seem right to let this slip without an offer that will blow both real and chelski out of the water.

get some beers in and get ready for a very long night got this really weird feeling we are gonna get involved in this so the owners can see who would want to play ball with us milan are holding out for us i,m sure and think something with tevez is gonna happen tonight

I really think that if we sit back and watch this happen then its not good. Were supposed to be trying to show that were going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Offer Milan double and get robbie to have a word in kaka's ear ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.