Chelsea PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I, of course, voted for John Boy not just because he played well but also because one of the Eccles lads was just praising him and when I said I told you he would be good he said; “yes I usually think you’re talking rubbish but today you were right”! :-) :-)

Laporte for me today. Won everything.
Same here. Laporte was the best.

Foden, Sterling and Bernado were exceptional.

Stones, Walker, Cancelo and Rodri good.

Didn’t create a lot but a very very good performance that.

Lots of good to very good performances. Thought Sterling was a threat for much of the game and gave it him but also think Stones deserves a very honourable mention. He’s not played a lot recently and other than one tricky moment I thought he was so composed and read the game brilliantly.

Not on our team I know but I really enjoyed watching Thiago Silva in the flesh. Always in the right position and didn’t get distracted by Phil dropping off him - just kept organising his defence and midfield throughout. Were it not for Kev’s brilliance they could have kept us goalless.

Got to be the match winner, KDB. Notable mention for Raz & Ederson stood up when needed. All chipped in though to nullify Chelsea. CBs dealt with near everything. Had Grealish converted first half, would have been massive for him. It'll come

Ederson. He doesn't save that lukaku effort they score, shut up shop and we lose. Plenty of candidates today, Bernardo was incredible, sterling a constant and sometimes only real threat throughout and kdb provided the goods.

Lots of good to very good performances. Thought Sterling was a threat for much of the game and gave it him but also think Stones deserves a very honourable mention. He’s not played a lot recently and other than one tricky moment I thought he was so composed and read the game brilliantly.

Not on our team I know but I really enjoyed watching Thiago Silva in the flesh. Always in the right position and didn’t get distracted by Phil dropping off him - just kept organising his defence and midfield throughout. Were it not for Kev’s brilliance they could have kept us goalless.
Nice analysis. Thought Kovacic was impressive too. We were excellent in the pressing today and it paid off with our dominance. Difficult to say who the MOTM was as there were so many good performances. Gave it to Kev as his peice of brilliance decided the match….again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.