Chelsea Post Match

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Anyone had a go at the ref yet? We seem to be subject to systematic cheating by the referees. Fucking disgusted with it now.

Thought we were excellent regardless of the inept performance from Dean and his officials , anyone that writes us off will be foolish ,

Sean85 said:
BlueAnorak said:
Gutted we didn't win. Still +3 pts shift on last season in matches with Chelsea (us +1 them -2).
Ruined by Dean.

Only worry was Silvas corners - awful.
All true, as good as Silva is, he couldn't cross a road. His corners are generally poor, then again no one else tends to do any better with them, not a bad thing though if that's the only bad thing that can be said about him

Kolarov is a brilliant crosser of the ball. No idea why he doesn't take all corners, whether outswinging or in.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We were superb, operating at a very high level both in terms of concentration and intensity.

Pellegrini got it spot on, one team came not to lose.

Thought Milner was superb and has earned the right for a prolonged starting place in the team.

As for Mangala and Kompany, absolute in awe.

Saw everything I needed today, we will be more than okay.

The five points we dropped last season at home have already been coughed.

I don't expect to see anyone else of sufficient quality to get any more.

Well done lads!

Yes, but I sure as hell hope we don't lose away to 3 relegation-threatened teams this year. And I would also hope to get something when we visit Anfield and the Bridge.

Damanino said:
At least we didnt lose it, but far from delighted with our chances until the red card. We didnt have any serious chances. They were defending like they wanted, it was going to be 0-0, red card changed the game.

Dzeko, Aguero hardly had any chances, Dzeko lost possession many times just like Silva was pretty mediocre today.

Milner+Mangala the two best for me. Mangala is ready, and did better than I hoped.

Not a good result after all, Chelsea gets their hardest away fixture out of way and still keep a 5 point lead on us.
(Its a good result tho since the red card.)

Our corners were disgrace, I would just refuse to take corners and let them come with their goalkeeper kick, I mean at least we wont be countered from our own fucking corner, like vs Stoke or today.

We wasted like 15 corners. If Chelsea has 15 corners I bet they would have scored one.

In close games like this if you have so many corners you make them count.

In context no win since beating Liverpool, wouldnt have thought it that time.

We seriously need to hit the form now, Hull away next week, not gonna be easy, dont even think about dropping points there.

Agreed. It is statistically more likely to score on in swingers and yet we keep with the out swingers. Why? Why? Why?

Anyone had a go at the ref yet? We seem to be subject to systematic cheating by the referees. Fucking disgusted with it now.
Dean didn't get too much wrong in my view....other than 2 possible Penalties not given. Much as it pains me to say it, but Zaba's sending off was correct...and Silva was lucky not to be sent off too.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Dean didn't get too much wrong in my view. Much as it pains me to say it, but Zaba's sending off was correct...and Silva was lucky not to be sent off too.
Get real Costa and Fabreagas should have been sent off .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.