Chelsea thread 2020/21

Terrible appointment. Clueless at PSG. Fluked his way to a Champions League final somehow and even then was only minutes away from being knocked out by Atalanta. Four and a half year deal as well apparently.

I've seen a few post match interviews with him where he seems to blame the players for defeats. I think once a manager starts to do that it's the beginning of the end.

can’t really blame him at times. Havertz and Werner have been atrocious. Not sure a new manager can make up for Werner from missing from a yard out

can’t really blame him at times. Havertz and Werner have been atrocious. Not sure a new manager can make up for Werner from missing from a yard out

I don't blame him but once a manager goes public with criticism of his players it's normally downhill from there. Bruce has done it a couple of times and their results have gone even worse. The one thing saving him is I'm not sure there's a half decent manager willing to take the job.

I don't blame him but once a manager goes public with criticism of his players it's normally downhill from there. Bruce has done it a couple of times and their results have gone even worse. The one thing saving him is I'm not sure there's a half decent manager willing to take the job.

Chelsea are poison. First sign of poor form you will get sacked. I thought they were building something good/ long term.

I hope we never end up like that and give our managers time

He completely messed the balance up. He had Zyiech, Pulisic and Hudson Odoi already there which makes the Werner signing strange, Havertz doesn't suit the style of football he was trying to play, could of used the money and signed Rice or a CB which he abandoned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.