Chelsea thread 2020/21

Chelsea are poison. First sign of poor form you will get sacked. I thought they were building something good/ long term.

I hope we never end up like that and give our managers time

Everyone knows the score with them including Frank but it's proved okay for them, they have picked up their fair share of trophies with this philosophy.

He could of course have taken the job on the premise he'd be given time to build a decent team but we'll probably never know.

Ha ha we were like that, Swales was a famous hatchet man.

Feel sorry for Frank , top professional and seems like a good guy also , I enjoyed his brief time with us , and he’s always had good things to say about city also .
Think it’s harsh the sacking at this stage , although results haven’t been good .
He did put pressure on himself spending all that money in the summer .
Difficult job for an inexperienced coach .
I would be pretty mortified if we had done this to one our top ex players like if Kompany was managing us .
I’d have him as a number 2 to pep , he could learn a lot from it .
I’m not sure Frank would be up for being a number 2 now though .

At least that ends any possibility of Tuchel ever landing here, terribly over rated manager, won one cup at Dortmund & flattered to deceive at PSG in a one team comp despite having generational talents at his disposal, had Pulisic at Dortmund & will know all about the Germans in the squad, not sure if a reunion with Silva is a positive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.