Chelsea Thread 16/17

I don't begrudge Chelsea winning the league as I actually don't mind them,could be worse imagine if it was the rags or Liverpool..

´The feeling is pretty much mutual towards City from Chelsea fans. If we don't win it, the vast majority of us prefer City to win it.

´The feeling is pretty much mutual towards City from Chelsea fans. If we don't win it, the vast majority of us prefer City to win it.
Agreed,if City don't win it Chelsea for me too
Both clubs get enormous stick for having rich owners, I loved it when Roman Ab came in and blitzed the rags...
Spurs fans, utter fucking knobs!!

I thought we'd slip up against them man. Both have a tough game next

Tough loss last night. I celebrated it like we won the European cup. Didn't think we'd be in this position 6 weeks ago, so credit Spurs for dragging us into a title race.

That said, it should be done and dusted now. Hopefully we win our next 2 games and secure the title before you play your next game.

Tough loss last night. I celebrated it like we won the European cup. Didn't think we'd be in this position 6 weeks ago, so credit Spurs for dragging us into a title race.

That said, it should be done and dusted now. Hopefully we win our next 2 games and secure the title before you play your next game.
I'm 99.9% sure you have it in the bag. Credit to your lot you're well drilled and professional. How are the fans like Conte? What's happening with the stadium?

Done, dusted and thoroughly deserved.

Not even the scousers would let it slip from the position you're in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.