Chelsea Thread 16/17

I don't think they are going to have much to learn from Conte,they defend as a default setting already but can play with Hazard and willian,fabrigas,i expect them to do well

Believe it or not Michael Essien's been training with Chelsea this week and even played in a rezzies match against Brentford.

Matic, Kante, Mikel, Loftus Cheek and Essien, how many non creative destroyers does Conte need?
With a defensive set up and 3 of the more attacking minded midfielders he has, as many as he wants, it's about intensity, focus and results for Conte and he's fucking good at it.

With a defensive set up and 3 of the more attacking minded midfielders he has, as many as he wants, it's about intensity, focus and results for Conte and he's fucking good at it.

His full backs aren't the most attacking either. There's only so many times you can scrape a win via a late goal, us and the rags look a class above them, so far.

His full backs aren't the most attacking either. There's only so many times you can scrape a win via a late goal, us and the rags look a class above them, so far.
They're slow to start games alright, but he suscribes to the 'if you don't concede you only need to get one' philosophy and I'd expect their defending to improve as the season goes on, while with Hazard, Fabregas, Costa et al on the pitch they'll always be capable of a goal or two.

The difference I think with Maureen's Chelsea is that Conte will expect his back 6 to do the majority of the defending allowing the attackers to save their energy for what they're good at, signs of it already with the wide men keeping higher positions and Costa obviously under instructions to stop chasing down the channels and stay central.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.