Chelsea Thread 16/17

Chelsea look back to their best and who ever finishes above them will win IMO. Hazard, Willian, Kante, Oscar, Matic is a fantastic combination in midfield and with their usual steady defence, they should mount a serious title challenge.
I see where your coming from, but its early days yet..we beat them by a similar score almost exactly a year ago and look how that turned out.
It will be interesting to see what happens with their managers match fixing allegations which refuse to die down back in italy..

I see where your coming from, but its early days yet..we beat them by a similar score almost exactly a year ago and look how that turned out.
It will be interesting to see what happens with their managers match fixing allegations which refuse to die down back in italy..

And so they shouldn't, can't understand why the Cunte has been allowed to continue his career, shameful.

And so they shouldn't, can't understand why the Cunte has been allowed to continue his career, shameful.
Yes it is shameful. i mean we are tlking about a aman who is up to hi neck in allegations regarding the team who won the title without losing a match, ie matters which go right to the core of italian football.Not a peep from the press over here becuse he is the latest media cockney darling.its a disgrace how he lurches from one top job to another with corruption in the air,not to mention the asociation between juventus and the juicing doctors who were prevalent in assisiting cyclists over the years.
At the very least the Fa should have prevented him joining our league until the investigations back in italy were completed.
It doesn,t say much for italian football that he was alllowed to take the national coaching job whilst still under investigation.
beggars belief.

all the hype on Man U , but chelsea under conte will be our biggest title challengers.....
This^^

I think they will finish second/third but they could well be a real threat for Man U and you guys... while all eyes are on Manchester, Chelsea doesn't stop improving and under conte I can really imagine them becoming a little like Diego Simeone's Atletico. Mental beasts, physically very intense and totally disciplined in defense. Sooner or later the media will have to stop ignoring them not stopping to win. Also the fact that they can fully concentrate on the league may well come in handy.

Don't see it myself, I'm not even jumping on the United bandwagon either. City look the part and the only team to beat. Last time I said that is when you bet us 5-1 at the lane and it was one of the best performances I've seen from an away side. Not as good as that team but Pep will get the respect from his players.

I don't rate Chelseas defence and goalie all that much

They swam the channel getting rid of him for the money. To get him back is lunacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.