Chelsea Thread 16/17

I had this last year when I wanted Spurs to win the league and I will ask it again. What's the Spurs beef? 81?

I had this last year when I wanted Spurs to win the league and I will ask it again. What's the Spurs beef? 81?

'81.
Oh and the ****s winning it again in '82 after being told by a spurs fan in '81 not to get too upset as we'd win it next year, lying ****!!
Ricky fucking Villa. Mackenzies was the better goal.
Quarter final '93.
Crouch in 2010.
Glenn fucking Hoddle.

I could go on but....

'81.
Oh and the ****s winning it again in '82 after being told by a spurs fan in '81 not to get too upset as we'd win it next year, lying ****!!
Ricky fucking Villa. Mackenzies was the better goal.
Quarter final '93.
Crouch in 2010.
Glenn fucking Hoddle.

I could go on but....

Maybe because I wasn't born in 81 it doesn't bother me, my Dad on the other hand still has nightmares when telling me about it!

Crouch 2010 was countered with Crouch 2011 when he bagged an own goal for us! We have also hit them for 5/6 on a couple of occasions in recent times!

I don't know I just don't get it. I think there is plenty of other teams for us to dislike more. I like Spurs, they play really good football to watch, never seem to spend a fortune and have a good English core.

Crouch 2010 was countered with Crouch 2011 when he bagged an own goal for us! We have also hit them for 5/6 on a couple of occasions in recent times!
Not enough times for the ****s.
I don't know I just don't get it. I think there is plenty of other teams for us to dislike more. I like Spurs, they play really good football to watch, never seem to spend a fortune and have a good English core.
Who, Liverpool, Millwall and the rags?

Well I dislike Arsenal more than I do Spurs for one. They just haven't done anything to offend me
Ah I don't mind arsenal, missus supports them so they're either keeping her happy or giving me opportunities to take the piss.

Prefer Arsenal to the Spuds. I remember a couple of mates at school supported them and all they'd talk about was Alan Mullery, Martin Chivers, Alan Gilzean and the rest.
As for '81...I'd rather not talk about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.