Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I think Roman is probably waiting for the international break before he pulls the trigger. I wouldn't be surprised if Hiddink returned until the end of the season.

Garry Richardson was saying on 5 Live that he has contacts inside the Chelsea dressing room and they're telling him that Mourinho's relationship with many of the players has broken down completely, with one saying "I'd rather lose than win for him". Only a matter of time before he goes, if that's the case.

Mrs Vienna thinks it might be Terry leading the revolt, after he was substituted against God's Own and then dropped for some other games.

Very much shades of Mancini's last season in charge of City with Mourinho and the current Chelsea team, only much worse. Can see nothing other than a mid season sacking for him. No matter what Chelsea are saying publicly they won't allow themselves to be out of the top 4 race before the turn of the year.

If he doesn't win against Stoke he'll be gone during the international break.

So, so much worse. We were turgid in that last season but realistically never looked like finishing lower than 2nd/3rd. I'm sure I've seen somewhere that a team has never had this many points at this stage of the season and made top 4, and that was before their loss to Liverpool.

Not sure a result against Stoke makes much difference either. They went off the cliff a few games ago. Whoever takes over from Mourinho needs to get Terry out of that club in January too. He's finished as a premier league footballer, and if keeping him in the first 11 is the only way to ensure squad harmony they're screwed before they start.

So, so much worse. We were turgid in that last season but realistically never looked like finishing lower than 2nd/3rd. I'm sure I've seen somewhere that a team has never had this many points at this stage of the season and made top 4, and that was before their loss to Liverpool.

Not sure a result against Stoke makes much difference either. They went off the cliff a few games ago. Whoever takes over from Mourinho needs to get Terry out of that club in January too. He's finished as a premier league footballer, and if keeping him in the first 11 is the only way to ensure squad harmony they're screwed before they start.
If I was Roman and there was even hint of Terry downing tools, any player for that matter, id fuck the off sharpish and dock their wages. Its scandalous that these pro's earn so much coin to play for a team and fans pay a lot to watch. It pisses me off when i hear stories like this.

About time these tossers got their comeuppance, sick of the media wankfest over Chelsea and Mourinho last season. It's shit how despite Pellers winning the double for us the year before he got virtually no credit for it. Mourinho did it and he's hailed as a genius. Funny seeing him cock it all up now. And the worse that things go for that racist, adulterous gobshite Terry the better.

Very much shades of Mancini's last season in charge of City with Mourinho and the current Chelsea team, only much worse. Can see nothing other than a mid season sacking for him. No matter what Chelsea are saying publicly they won't allow themselves to be out of the top 4 race before the turn of the year.

If he doesn't win against Stoke he'll be gone during the international break.
If they're basing it on the result of one game, they're idiots. If he's really lost the dressing room, then one win isn't going to prove anything. It reminds me of something Soriano Ferran said about Frank Rijkaard. He knew there was a problem in the dressing room and he needed to replace the manager, but he didn't have the balls to do it because he'd won the league the season before. So he stuck by the manager and they had a terrible season (by their standards).

Garry Richardson was saying on 5 Live that he has contacts inside the Chelsea dressing room and they're telling him that Mourinho's relationship with many of the players has broken down completely, with one saying "I'd rather lose than win for him". Only a matter of time before he goes, if that's the case.

However much of a **** the manager is, that is incredibly unprofessional. If it's true then that player should be named and shamed and hounded out of football. These days it's too much to expect loyalty from players, especially as the clubs certainly don't show them any. You should still expect them to be professional about it though, and what that player has said is unforgivable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.