Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

according to the fail costa will escape any punish from the FArce for what he did to skrtel.....unbelievable jeff

It's quite clear from his recent interviews that he is mentally unstable and needs to see a Doctor..... but unfortunately, the best one has left the building and is now pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal.
The more insane and nonsensical his ranting becomes, the less likely that he well ever get employment again. Seriously, does anyone think that any of the top English clubs would have him? I think even the dark side wouldn't take him anymore, whereas a few months back, I could well have seen them being a future port of call for him.
He should be on sick leave, poor soul. Bless.

Er... last doctor he saw he froze her out of first team duties and started this whole merry go round off - probably best if he is referred to a Vet.

However much of a **** the manager is, that is incredibly unprofessional. If it's true then that player should be named and shamed and hounded out of football. These days it's too much to expect loyalty from players, especially as the clubs certainly don't show them any. You should still expect them to be professional about it though, and what that player has said is unforgivable.

It's probably BS, but we don't know the context anyway. Maureen might have just humiliated the player and he reacted.

If CFC sack Mou and then still fail to get top 4 their revenue will drop by £80m (30m payoff and 50m? for CL)

That's a hefty chunk of the transfer budget

Mourinho's faith in under-performing players this season is hilarious.

Hazard is blatantly not trying, yet Mourinho starts him nearly every week. Bizarre. Ferguson lasted so long because he was ruthless, Mourinho hasn't got the balls to really drop Hazard. Mourinho should drop Hazard completely until he stops looking like a League One player. Terry looks finished yet Mourinho still plays him. Didn't Mourinho sign two centre backs in the summer? Plus Zouma, Cahill and Ivanovic.

This Chelsea team could do with a bit of youth. Young players have that carefree attitude, high workrate and loyalty that Chelsea currently lack. Chelsea had a sensational youth squad last season which won everything, yet none of them are near the squad despite the first team having a horrendous start to the season. Jay Dasilva, Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke are some of the best youth prospects in England, but still aren't near the squad. Brown and Solanke have been farmed out to Vitesse. Loftus-Cheek barely plays and is behind Mikel in the pecking order. Mourinho is petrified to play any young players and instead just plays the same players every week who aren't trying which doesn't make sense to me. The young left back Baba signed for £22 million yet Mourinho would rather play Zouma at full back. Baba at left back and Azpilicueta at right back just seems like a no brainer. Why isn't he giving Baba a chance?

I suspect Mourinho won't be ruthless enough to really drop the under performing players and will be sacked by the end of 2015.

Like another poster earlier in the thread I guess that Mr Chav himself JT is pulling the strings, he'll be in charge of the dressing room and from his sub against us and dropping has been causing mischief.

A defeat v Kiev midweek and its curtains for the mad one, step forward the racist shagging one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.