Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Jose to be subject to individual legal claim from Eva Carneiro.
So she's only going after the "naughty one" then.

Last edited:
Just before Eva and I went asleep last night, she was waffling on about what a twat Mourinho was, and how she'd diagnosed him long ago. It's difficult to remember everything she said, but it was something like:-

Narcissistic personality disorder
(NPD) is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and others. It is a cluster B personality disorder.[1]

It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population, with rates greater for men. First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.

Signs and symptoms[edit]
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy.
Well I never knew I had a cluster B personality disorder. Thanks for the heads up.

Eva is now suing Mourinho as well as Chelsea.
200.gif

Some Chelsea fans are absolute fucking turds.

She got told off by her boss. Thats it. Mourinho didnt give her cancer. Mourinho didnt give her AIDs. Mourinho didnt even kidnapp a first born child or run over a beloved pet.

Mourinho said words to Eva and Jon, and Eva didnt like them. Boooo f**king hooooo.

I know many people who suffer far worse in employment, get compensated far less, and haven't gotten this parade of soiled tissue's.

The club has backed Mourinho, the FA has found nothing wrong (and they probably digged harder than any of Eva's lawyers ever will) and Eva is getting her day in court. She suffered some unkind words, she decided those words carried more weight with her Chelsea career than anything that happened prior (all the years, success and relationships) and she's taking the path she wants.

Sorry if that brings you to near tears, let me call you the WAH-mbulance and dont worry, when you come back you can have my share of tissues to stem the flow of righteous outrage coming from your tear ducts.

I love the use of the phrase "Mourinho didn't even kidnap her first born child", as if that's a minor offence that you might expect from your boss. They are truly comical creatures Chelsea fans, so many of them seem to be genuinely in love with Mourinho, far more than they are with their club or any of their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.