Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Signed: Christian Pulisic
Sold: Eden Hazard
Released: Gary Cahill, Robert Green

Got a feeling Chelsea might struggle next season. Losing Hazard is a huge blow, especially if the transfer ban kicks in. Hudson-Odoi and Loftus Cheek have long term injuries, and Sarri looks like he’s on his way out. Big job for whoever takes over.

I like lampard, but if he takes over I don't think they'll be top 6. I don't think United will be either so it could be a strange season.

am old school when it comes to football teams and chelsea with losing hazard maybe not that baddest of a idea ?? last season and for a couple of seasons now chelsea everything comes through hazard and its based round him, and when playing them chelsea are easy to stop by stopping him and chelsea struggle ??? so maybe now they can work on the whole team and new ideas and become a stronger team to beat by not knowing what there setup is ??

yes its a big loss and could be be hard without a really good world class player to bail you out ? but its not just a one man game and maybe chelsea will have to settle for second best with the better teams but they will still have enough to finish higher than united

am old school when it comes to football teams and chelsea with losing hazard maybe not that baddest of a idea ?? last season and for a couple of seasons now chelsea everything comes through hazard and its based round him, and when playing them chelsea are easy to stop by stopping him and chelsea struggle ??? so maybe now they can work on the whole team and new ideas and become a stronger team to beat by not knowing what there setup is ??

yes its a big loss and could be be hard without a really good world class player to bail you out ? but its not just a one man game and maybe chelsea will have to settle for second best with the better teams but they will still have enough to finish higher than united

I agree with losing hazard, if they lose sarri though, that would be a blow.

Chelsea don't do too bad when most write them off and they are up against it.

I still think they will be in the hunt for top 4 and domestic cups again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.