Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a star player goes back to his old club as manager, you never quite know what will happen. Often fails, but Lampard has started off very well. Hope it continues, he seems like a good guy.

When a star player goes back to his old club as manager, you never quite know what will happen. Often fails, but Lampard has started off very well. Hope it continues, he seems like a good guy.
I wish him well but Chelsea haven't beaten anyone decent in the league yet this season but then again, neither have we

Compare and contrast Chelsea's fines sheet with York City's from a couple of seasons back.....

EJPqT3wXkAA3UeH

EJPqT3uWkAMWAy9

Pissing in the shower is a £5 fine! Doesn't everybody do that though?

Compare and contrast Chelsea's fines sheet with York City's from a couple of seasons back.....

EJPqT3wXkAA3UeH

EJPqT3uWkAMWAy9

Pissing in the shower is a £5 fine! Doesn't everybody do that though?

Not in York, apparently.

They are rather posh up there and have more history than the rags and Littlewoods put together.

You can essentially split the game into two parts;

Before and after the 20th min.

I thought we outplayed City in the first 20 mins. City dominated the rest of the first half and then controlled the game pretty comfortably in the second half.

Fair result in the end. Disappointed with our performance in the last 70 mins.

I thought we outplayed City in the first 20 mins. City dominated the rest of the first half and then controlled the game pretty comfortably in the second half.

You're a good side mate and will only get better.

Fair comment.

You're a good side mate and will only get better.

Thanks, and I believe we are. We're a bit naive and we give up a lot of chances. I'd like to think we'll improve on those things as the season goes on. We certainly have no problems creating chances, no matter who we're up against.

yep, first 20 minutes they were dangerous whenever they got the ball. It didn't help that we didn't have a midfield at that time. Pulisic disappeared after that, next time I realized he was on the pitch was minutes before final whistle.

Thanks, and I believe we are. We're a bit naive and we give up a lot of chances. I'd like to think we'll improve on those things as the season goes on. We certainly have no problems creating chances, no matter who we're up against.

Top 4, embargo out the way and.give Lamps sose cash.

Loads to look forwards to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.