Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the FA and UEFA will let one of its darlings spend over £100m on Sancho and another £100m plus on random foreign players without batting an eyelid.

Chelsea always seem to sell their youngsters for about £25m each despite having only played one league cup tie before being loaned in Holland too.

I'm convinced the sale of David Luiz to PSG and back again was money laundering played out right in front of the public eye. At the time he was nowhere near a £50M player.

I'm convinced the sale of David Luiz to PSG and back again was money laundering played out right in front of the public eye. At the time he was nowhere near a £50M player.
You’re not the only one.

There were many comments at the time of both transfers alluding to this.

More like PSG being dumb. PSG had a restriction due to FFP and what did they do ? Spend the whole sum on David Luiz then try all the summer to get players on loan. At the time, it was even reported than an high figure, the Emir of Qatar if we believe L'Equipe, said it was their answer to the FFP.

Great signing by Chelsea. Ziyech is a bargain for that money.

More like PSG being dumb. PSG had a restriction due to FFP and what did they do ? Spend the whole sum on David Luiz then try all the summer to get players on loan. At the time, it was even reported than an high figure, the Emir of Qatar if we believe L'Equipe, said it was their answer to the FFP.

Great signing by Chelsea. Ziyech is a bargain for that money.

I don't even know why people are acting as if Luiz was the only average player to move for a high fee. Sigurdsson was signed for £50m. Morata, a career backup striker, went for more than £50m. Fred went for nearly £50m. Average players move clubs for massive fees every season. People have been so hung up on Luiz for no reason.

I don't even know why people are acting as if Luiz was the only average player to move for a high fee. Sigurdsson was signed for £50m. Morata, a career backup striker, went for more than £50m. Fred went for nearly £50m. Average players move clubs for massive fees every season. People have been so hung up on Luiz for no reason.
Also he was the face of Brazil defence. Easy to get overrated. And let's not forget Chelsea are master at selling. Morata as you said, Oscar previously. Your Russian lady is a master when it comes to selling players.

Good signing, especially for that money, despite losing him in January for maybe up to a month due to AFCON.

Sooo, uhm that was a wonderful game last night, wasn't it? I knew we would lose the minute Maguire didn't his marching orders - I watched the rest of the game with little to no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.