Chelsea thread 2020/21

chelsea have to try and bridge the gap to city and liverpool because it was getting worst even united was taking 3rd place ? chelsea was fighting for 4th place with spurs arsenal and needed a rebuild just to stay in the fight

i never knocked Chelsea spending power ? even when city was taken over chelsea knew a challenge was coming and stepped back in the market knowing city would blow anybody away with our spending power

Great post on the BBC site.
“Chelsea are like a Jackson Pollock painting. Clearly there's individual brilliance in there but to most people it just looks like a total mess.”

I stand by what I said last Sunday, they are like City under Hughes

Good players so will get *some* results but are no where near organised enough at the back or upfront

I stand by what I said last Sunday, they are like City under Hughes

Good players so will get *some* results but are no where near organised enough at the back or upfront
Just like our game against Pompey, there were six goals, just a bit more evenly distributed.

I suspect Kepa has played his last game for Chelsea.....even for Lampard thats a massive "Fuck You".

Gone in January.......probably in some ridiculous deal for 50 Million (as if) like they did for side show Bob.
What a fiddle that was. Sold for 50 Million on a nod and a wink to buy him back for the same at a later date to fiddle FFP numbers. Vey financially astute really.

It looks like things are beginning to come together. We're conceding less, just 1 in the last 5 or 6 games and we've continued to score loads of goals.

So far all the new signings, aside from Havertz, have hit the ground running, and Havertz has been OK- ish himself.

Mendy and Silva in particular have clearly made a huge impact. We have a very very good back 5 in place with decent backups (goalie aside).

Werner is just doing what he does. He's a goal scorer and he gets loads of them. Ziyech is going to be the jewel of this team this season you feel. Genuine baller, an edge of your seat kind of player. Really, really happy we signed him.

Beating Spurs next week would be a big statement win for this team I think. We're in a nice groove, and it's a great time to be a Chelsea fan, but it would be disingenuous to not acknowledge the easy run of fixtures we've had in the last few weeks.

Challenging weeks ahead - 6 of our next 10 games are Spurs, Wolves, Arsenal Everton, City and Leicester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.