Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went ,
3DC3AF4F00000578-4266738-A_panorama_of_Stamford_Bridge_taken_in_the_mid_1980s_when_the_gr-a-17_1488359529427.jpg
Think there was a ramshackle old stand between the main stand and the open end when I last went there. Must have been around the mid 70s.

they didn't look this good with lukaku in the team, they look miles better now. their defenders bang them in week in week out. hopefully some teams can put the brakes on them so we could catch up.

they didn't look this good with lukaku in the team, they look miles better now. their defenders bang them in week in week out. hopefully some teams can put the brakes on them so we could catch up.

Yep the team is definitely more fluid and find it easier to create chances with Havertz up top than Lukaku. Tuchel has a big job on his hands incorporating Lukaku into the team without sacrificing the flow of the team.

Sorry but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this but Richard Keys ( **** ) has just said that BEIN sports were honoured to have John Terry ( proper **** ) on the show.

Fucking hell celebrity is really hitting an all-time low when both of those cunts appear together .

Wives and teenage girls will be cringing at the thought of those two twats teaming up together on a search for their next victims - ( aka girlfiends )

The hairy handed pervert Keys also talks total shit regarding football !!

I've been watching that squeaky voiced ex Chelsea hooligan Jason Marriner on YouTube, to be fair he's quite self depreciating and now lives in Thailand.

Huge loss for Chelsea if Chilwell is out for the season. They started well with Alonso but were better with Chilwell.

Out until January at the very least:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.