Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny that Tuchel and Pep even get compared. Tuchel a great tactician I dont deny that , but he didnt build this Chelsea winning team . He joined them mid season and just played them properly. He got sacked by Psg and was the main cause of them not winning the french League last season.
Pep would never join a team mid season and he has never been in danger of being sacked anywhere hes been too.
Tuchel is probably one of the best managers in the league.
Lampard had the same squad and was struggling to make top 6. Tuchel won champions league with the same team. He’s done amazing there and it’s hard to discredit him.
Unfortunately he’s also figured out how to beat pep/city tactics so we need to change it up for up coming games

Tuchel is probably one of the best managers in the league.
Lampard had the same squad and was struggling to make top 6. Tuchel won champions league with the same team. He’s done amazing there and it’s hard to discredit him.
Unfortunately he’s also figured out how to beat pep/city tactics so we need to change it up for up coming games
It can be tough for Pep cos his teams are classed as entertainers, and even if we have an oddity of a bore draw, he gets slaughtered.
Whereas other managers get lauded for gaining 3 points regardless of style of play.

But saying all that Tuchel as made the Premier League intriguing by adding his strengths to the mix that was just really between Pep and Klopp

Check my post history if you genuinely think my views are myopic. I don't have to agree with every pro City post or every Chelsea dig I come across either. I'm a guest here but this isn't a dictatorship.
On the basis of that first half you’re a lying **** if you think Chelsea aren’t defensive. You might well sneak a win but fuck me your as boring as Stoke under pulis. Tuchel is even dressing like him ffs.

On the basis of that first half you’re a lying **** if you think Chelsea aren’t defensive. You might well sneak a win but fuck me your as boring as Stoke under pulis. Tuchel is even dressing like him ffs.

You should probably watch Chelsea more than 45 minutes against City then mate.

I'm actually surprise by the low block but I'm also genuinely impressed with City's press and the lightening quick speed you swarm to win the ball back.

You should probably watch Chelsea more than 45 minutes against City then mate.

I'm actually surprise by the low block but I'm also genuinely impressed with City's press and the lightening quick speed you swarm to win the ball back.
You’re at home and lakaku is spending more time in your half than ours. If I was going to watch a game not involving city, Chelsea wouldn’t make my top 10 unless the result impacted city. Even mcpointy has called you out for 9 defenders

You’re at home and lakaku is spending more time in your half than ours. If I was going to watch a game not involving city, Chelsea wouldn’t make my top 10 unless the result impacted city. Even mcpointy has called you out for 9 defenders

That's your prerogative obviously. I enjoy watching us play 98% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.