Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the second time you've called me a **** today. You don't have to agree with my assessment of my own team. Just tell me what you think and we can discuss it, or you can just ignore my posts and move on. No need for the playground insults mate.
I agree there is no need to call you such names but I haven’t seen your earlier posts, did you indicate that tuchel is an attacking manager?

I am delighted at the performance and the result. I thought last season Tuchel had found a formulae to counter our strengths and strangle us. I could see today that at our best that isn't the case. That still doesn't shake my belief that you will chase us all the way and that we will have to be consistently at our best this season to beat you for the PL. I think you have an excellent manager and squad and Mount, Kante, Mende, are all top, top players. I think the formulae Tuchel has applied whilst not easy on the eye at times gets the best from your squad and I don't think you will drop that many points to other teams. I really don't see him changing much. Today was about energy. for whatever reason, we had more than you. On another day that might switch and the result could be different.

I hope Abramovic has the sense to keep Tuchel as he is a credit to the PL.

Putting 11 men on your goal line and hoping for the best isn't a credit to anything.

Why do they Boo Grealish's every touch?
Screen-Shot-2015-04-14-at-01.07.18.png

Do they think multi-million-pound transfer deals destroy the very fabric of English professional football????

Why do we welcome opposition fans that fucking lie through their teeth on the wum? This **** has been spouting all week how attacking tuchel is and we’ve seen today he’s another fucking Maureen bus parking twat.

To be fair against the poorer teams chelsea do dominate the ball it’s just against the better teams Tuchel looks happy to strangle the game and happy with a point.

Why do we welcome opposition fans that fucking lie through their teeth on the wum? This **** has been spouting all week how attacking tuchel is and we’ve seen today he’s another fucking Maureen bus parking twat.
Bit OTT that mate.
It’s a forum and opinions are the lifeblood of forums so the abuse isn’t really needed is it?

I agree there is no need to call you such names but I haven’t seen your earlier posts, did you indicate that tuchel is an attacking manager?

I said he was a manager that heavily favours a possession based game. I defended him against people who described him as some kind of Mourinho disciple. If the choices offered to me are as binary as attacking or defensive, then yeah he's an attacking manager, but thankfully football isn't as black and white as that, and Tuchel is a manager that likes to tailor his approach based on the opponent, but yeah, generally speaking Chelsea do play nice attacking football under Tuchel.

Last edited:
I said he was a manager that heavily favours a possession based game. I defended him against people who described as some kind of Mourinho disciple. If the choices offered to me are as binary as attacking or defensive, then yeah he's an attacking manager, but thankfully football isn't as black and white as that, and Tuchel is a manager that likes to tailor his approach based on the opponent, but yeah, generally speaking Chelsea do play nice attacking football under Tuchel.
You’ve played 2 decent sides so far this season and parked the fucking bus in both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.