Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The body check was intentional. He clearly meant to illegally block him and foul him. The idea that he intended to 'assault' KDB and leave him with the severe injury he ended up with is what I don't agree with. But yeah, a couple of shithouse players is always welcome. Sets the tone for the rest of the team.
Should have been a straight red card then, a deliberate foul leading to severe injury with broken bones, how could it be anything else.

Where has all this money gone that the yanks have paid for Chelsea if it hasn't gone to Putins mate Abramovich?

Last edited:
Should have been a straight red card then, a deliberate foul leading to severe injury with broken bones, how could it be anything else.
It was deliberate foul, ie not an accident.

It was a deliberate foul but the outcome clearly wasn't the intended outcome. Deciding the punishment based on the accidental outcome of foul is the wrong way to look at things in my opinion.

Anyway, I think I've stated my take on that incident like 100 hundred times by now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.