Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucked it then...

Yeah I'm just glad Chelsea are out of the conversation now. Roman and the UK government can engage in a litigation battle for the next two decades for all I care.

Fair fucks to Inter with the deal. Good luck Chelsea in offloading Lukaku next season.

How much would he cost?

“Chelsea are reportedly in ‘pole position’ to sign Matthijs de Ligt, with the Juventus star Thomas Tuchel’s ‘first choice’ target this summer.”

Although In some quarters Chelsea are lorded for their transfer acumen and how they get a lot for their players etc they ain’t half had their pants pulled down over the years.
This lukaku business is absolutely awful. He didn’t want to go there in the first place. They paid way over the odds. He played 3 good games for them and now fucks off on loan and will struggle to sell him for anything worth while in a year or two.

Torres/shevchenko/crespo/kezman have all been massive flops. Even Werner has been largely unsuccessful. I always feel that Chelsea largely get away with criticism coming their way for their transfer business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.