Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, not sure on Chelsea....notnsure if they're having a great window or a poor one

Think Koulibaly is a great signing, he comes in for Rudiger

Sterling we all know can be a world beater or he can struggle there....genuinely curious to see how he does, I do hope he does well

They're after Fofana for £85mil....that's extortionate

That Villa kid seems a good prospect but he is just that, a prospect and souns like they are paying him a fortune for his age

And cucurella I think is a quality player but more than £50mil? Given they have Chillwell thats an insane amount

Also their midfield is fucked....they're gonna have a huge problem next summer when Kante and Jorginho (two players who are still first names on the sheet but who's primes have passed them) could potentially leave on a free

Hmmmm, not sure on Chelsea....notnsure if they're having a great window or a poor one

Think Koulibaly is a great signing, he comes in for Rudiger

Sterling we all know can be a world beater or he can struggle there....genuinely curious to see how he does, I do hope he does well

They're after Fofana for £85mil....that's extortionate

That Villa kid seems a good prospect but he is just that, a prospect and souns like they are paying him a fortune for his age

And cucurella I think is a quality player but more than £50mil? Given they have Chillwell thats an insane amount

Also their midfield is fucked....they're gonna have a huge problem next summer when Kante and Jorginho (two players who are still first names on the sheet but who's primes have passed them) could potentially leave on a free

We’re definitely overpaying for some of these players. No doubt about it. Personally I’m very happy with the window so far. Would have been better had we landed some our first choice targets, but I guess that’s not always possible.

scatter gun approach springs to mind

Pretty fair assessment I’d say.

I do give Boehly a pass though considering it’s the very first window and we don’t have a sporting director or just a normal football operation set up yet. Hopefully things are more structured and planned in future windows.

I do give Boehly a pass though considering it’s the very first window and we don’t have a sporting director or just a normal football operation set up yet. Hopefully things are more structured and planned in future windows.

which is fair enough, might as well do it now whilst you can

Great for the chelsea fans the new owner coming in buying all these players and they ain’t average one either!

I understand that you won’t want to start with a new owner by being critical. But, the reason there is no Sporting Director and football operation in place is because Boehly got rid of them. I always think that club owners should be kept away from agents and transfers, it usually doesn’t end well. Paying £55m for a left back when you already have a £50m left back seems a strange one and I do wonder what the plan is. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.