Chelsea tickets on sale

What I'm I doing wrong , I can not find any information on away tickets when I go on the City app on my phone . Can seem too be able to buy a ticket for have home game , yet can't see any away ticket information at all !
Go to your account details and access ticket sales from there.

Posted in the ticket thread but after 1 if anyone has spare

Wow, something fishy about how quickly this sold out. I wonder how many have been siphoned off in comparison to Leicester?
I don’t disagree that more may have gone to corporate but we were allocated about 300-400 less tickets for Chelsea than we were for Leicester and Chelsea did go down to 9000 points. It probably wouldn’t have got that far down pre-Covid.

Looking for two spares, down in London for the boxing so can meet at the ground if anyone ends up with any last minute dramas/doesn’t fancy a fancy a ribbing over the CL for 90….also prepared to ditch the missus & afternoon tea for a single!

I don’t disagree that more may have gone to corporate but we were allocated about 300-400 less tickets for Chelsea than we were for Leicester and Chelsea did go down to 9000 points. It probably wouldn’t have got that far down pre-Covid.
All away games to date have gone down to zero.
PS Liverpool tickets on sale tomorrow.

I got one on 15.200 points . I haven’t qualified before. Points seem to be going much lower than usual at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.