Chelsea tickets wanted

Durham Blue

I’ve bought a single ticket for the Chelsea game but may not be able to attend, can I resell them back to the club or pass it onto a fellow supporter if I’ve already downloaded the mobile ticket into my wallets. Any advice greatly appreciated as I cannot find this in the city site.

mancityvstoke

I’ve bought a single ticket for the Chelsea game but may not be able to attend, can I resell them back to the club or pass it onto a fellow supporter if I’ve already downloaded the mobile ticket into my wallets. Any advice greatly appreciated as I cannot find this in the city site.
Ring club up ...think they'll refund paper /downloaded one off tickets unlike season tickets

samb66

1 single ticket East Stand L3 front row, £35, would have to be a member to transfer ticket over

Jonny_H

Hi all,

any one selling one for Chelsea. Ideally SOuth stand level 3 (Sorry for being so specific) or any south stand worst case.

drop me a PM please

Thanks

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.