Chelsea Vs City In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bookiesgirl said:
damon1978 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Aguero just not doing it for me, should of put one in the back of the net earlier and often in the wrong position

i'm just worried that he might turn into andy cole, if your being fed by our midfield im sure even i could score some lol
are you having a laugh

ok maybe not that bad lol :) just i've noticed last few games he missed goals that you think he shoulda scored.

Can someone please explain why we keep clipping long balls forward and losing possession despite there being half a dozen simple balls available?

Tricky_Trev said:
Can someone please explain why we keep clipping long balls forward and losing possession despite there being half a dozen simple balls available?

and shit ones as well, Mario is always looking for balls over the top, which we never do.

but we seem to be just giving it back to them each time we get the ball

Tricky_Trev said:

Just giving them the ball back we need to stop doing it cause its fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.