Chelsea Vs City In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Sky Blue said:
Mods...check this clown's post history. red shite.

Predictable, the minute you dare criticise you're automatically a rag

I clocked you months ago....post history tells all.

Err no it doesn't, you clocked nothing pal. I've had people say it before sure but that's the idiocy of this forum for you. I have a season ticket in the South Stand, Block 116, Row Z Seat 338 - look me up and I'll show you how much a Rag I am

Yaya has been shite tonight aswell.
The loss had to come and there isn't much shame in Chelsea at the Bridge... especially considering our earlier unluck and questionable decisions. Plus the players that have played very average.
Take it out on Arsenal next week

Stop moaning. We all loved the ref when he reffed in the 6-1. We have OURSELVES to blame tonight. We played fucking amazing for 25 minutes, then decided to start long balls to no-one, no football whatsoever, was like jeckyll and hyde to watch that sudden loss of control. It wasn't Wilkins' fault, it wasn't Clattenbergs fault, the media won't love it etc etc etc. We fucked it up. Simple as that.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
The red card gave Chelsea there way in they desperately needed I look forward to them coming to us.

Clichy´s fookin fault end of - stupid fookin lunge the fookin daft prick

For a professional who is on a yellow you have to wonder what he is thinking flying in like that but I guess it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.