Chelsea Vs City In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Stop moaning. We all loved the ref when he reffed in the 6-1. We have OURSELVES to blame tonight. We played fucking amazing for 25 minutes, then decided to start long balls to no-one, no football whatsoever, was like jeckyll and hyde to watch that sudden loss of control. It wasn't Wilkins' fault, it wasn't Clattenbergs fault, the media won't love it etc etc etc. We fucked it up. Simple as that.

+1 though.

Would be great if someone could get the message to Zaba to stop hoofing the ball right back into Chelseas hands

Lescott starting to show the real defender inside him.

Has been punching above his weights for a while i think....

I never blame players, but this is all on Yaya. He's been petty all night. Stupid spats with Mata and shite passing. Should have been off at half time.

BlueCityfan said:
Lescott starting to show the real defender inside him.

Has been punching above his weights for a while i think....

What ? like all season u cretin

Pastor Kidney said:
Sky Blue said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Just goes to show we're nowhere near the finished article.. the performance tonight and at Anfield prove that, a lot to learn

Mods...check this clown's post history. red shite.

Predictable, the minute you dare criticise you're automatically a rag

Have to agree with you - thnk tonite and Anfield has been a right kick up the fookin arse - our defensive discpline is qute frankly fookin appaling and we are getting worse and worse. As long as we keep shipping goals like Prem aint going to happen.

Sad fact is had this been the rags they would have probably got away with a 1 - 0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.