Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

Absolutely not. Hazard is a prime example of a flat track bully and soon as things get tough he doesn't want to know. He's been a disgrace this year.
I'm not going to try & convince you otherwise because your increasingly popular opinion is exactly the reason why Hazard 's price tag is going down by the minute and he'll be an absolute bargain this summer :)
So I'll just hope Txiki & Guardiola are part of the believers and pull the transfer of the summer, which will no doubt be acknowledged by everyone in retrospect.

Absolutely not. Hazard is a prime example of a flat track bully and soon as things get tough he doesn't want to know. He's been a disgrace this year.
Much prefer a trio of Sterling KDB Nasri than Hazard. He's a proper whopper, not even Belgium's best midfielder.

Mate, good players rarely become bad ones overnight. Chelsea have been in meltdown all season which was triggered in part by Mourinho's treatment of his club doctor.

Perhaps Hazard is just a player who no longer wants to be in that environment because iirc wasn't Maureen laying some of the blame for Chelsea's performances at Hazard's door? Who knows, but suffice to say I think he's one of only a handful of Premier League players who I genuinely think could improve our squad and I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Mate, good players rarely become bad ones overnight. Chelsea have been in meltdown all season which was triggered in part by Mourinho's treatment of his club doctor.

Perhaps Hazard is just a player who no longer wants to be in that environment because iirc wasn't Maureen laying some of the blame for Chelsea's performances at Hazard's door? Who knows, but suffice to say I think he's one of only a handful of Premier League players who I genuinely think could improve our squad and I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Exactly, the boy is gifted to an extent where you simply cannot turn into a bad player overnight. Chelsea has been a rotten environment this season and Hazard has sunk to the bottom together with the rest of 'm. I'm convinced he would flourish quite rapidly in a "football friendly" environment such as City's.

Excellent game, City not winning the league this year is quite absurd if you see how they can play ...
A lot of people say it might have been a diff story if Kev hadn't been injured, but I'm not sure, the last weeks before his injury were definitely not his best, but his überefficiency may have won City a couple of points more. I just feel he's come back way stronger than he was before.
First 60 min absolutely brilliant, disappeared a bit in the last 30 min but game was decided anyway. I would have loved to see him take the penalty though, or slotted home on his one-on-one w Courtois. Wonder if Pep can turn him into a 90 min performer, if so he's going to be a worldbeater ...

The position he is playing now is the one he should have been playing a long time ago. Playing Kev wide was a mistake by Pelle to try and accommodate David. For me David's starting position doesn't matter because he can drift all over the pitch. Whilst I think Kev prefers that role behind the striker where he can be more dangerous.

The position he is playing now is the one he should have been playing a long time ago. Playing Kev wide was a mistake by Pelle to try and accommodate David. For me David's starting position doesn't matter because he can drift all over the pitch. Whilst I think Kev prefers that role behind the striker where he can be more dangerous.
spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.