Chelsea...who's going?

We get those prices every week, and even then it sells out at one ticket per member.

We really, really need a bigger stadium. We could quite easily sell 55,000 tickets every week, especially with the demand for season tickets.

fulhamroad22 said:
We get those prices every week, and even then it sells out at one ticket per member.

We really, really need a bigger stadium. We could quite easily sell 55,000 tickets every week, especially with the demand for season tickets.

we would sell out to if we had your recent history.

I'll be going, just waiting for the lower tier tickets, not arsed about saving £3 but just hate being on any upper tier.

fulhamroad22 said:

Your highest attendance this season, according to this is 41,800 but the bridge hold 42k. Are you sure you could sell 55k? Or is this discrepancy due to segregation?

blue 1992 said:
I'm not going, but what is stamford bridge actually like live?

Older style stadium, I quite like it.
Atmosphere is shite tho, too many Jonny-Come-Latelys that don't sing.
My boss has season tickets there in the upper tier just to the right of where we are, I have used them before and it's terrible.
Loads of plastics there that see supporting a successful team as a fashion accessory.
Remind you of anywhere else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.