Cheltenham 2020

Two winners and three placed today, two winners Wednesday and Thursday and three on Tuesday, plus about 5 other places, now to watch the last two races before cashing out my account before the country goes into sporting lock down (at least for now we still have German football to watch)

Two winners and three placed today, two winners Wednesday and Thursday and three on Tuesday, plus about 5 other places, now to watch the last two races before cashing out my account before the country goes into sporting lock down (at least for now we still have German football to watch)
Well done I've had a shocker personally worst one for a good few years. According to Skybet the only 2 'major' leagues playing this weekend are the Turks and the Russians

I got a tip 10 mins before the last race for the 40-1 winner my whole £2 E/W halved my losses, this has been the worst Cheltenham of my betting life.

I tell you what, it doesn't half spoil the enjoyment of it all lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.